Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ok folks, listen to my sob story for the day.  This morning at breakfast, Lorelai said "Lorelai loves Daddy".  I thought, aw, that's nice.  Wonder who else she loves.  So I asked.  This was our conversation:

LO: Lorelai loves Scarlett Rose.
Me: Who else do you love?
LO: Lorelai loves Scooter, and Cooper, and Kitty.
Me: Who else do you love?
LO: Lorelai loves Ja Ja and Buscha, and Harley, and Rugby, and bubble water. (These are her grandparents, their dogs, and their spa......)
Me: Who else do you love?
LO: Lorelai loves Santa Clause.
Me: Who else do you love?
LO: Lorelai loves nice lady.  (that's the lady that cut her hair)
Me: Ok, does Lorelai love Mommy?
LO: Umm, no.

Yep, my kid hates me!  lol  How sad is this?!  It looks like I'm going to have to start bribing her to love me!  haha

No comments:

Post a Comment