Sunday, January 10, 2010

A girl after my own heart!

Lorelai has been working a lot on her letters lately.  Their names, their sounds, and how to draw/write them.  She is doing really well at all of it and I'm so proud of her!  She knows all of her letters, even though she gets a couple of them mixed up.  Example, she says that "U" is "Q" and "J" is "K", but she's getting better at them.  She sings her ABC's all the time, it's her favorite song. And the cutest thing ever is when she sings it to Scarlett!  Seriously, there's nothing sweeter.  Even though she is great at her letters, I was shocked to see her write some of them.  I haven't worked with her on that yet, so she's apparently been teaching herself!  Well, she wrote her first word!!!!!  Granted, she didn't know it was a word and she was just writing letters.  But I don't care, it's a word!!!  And you'll never guess what she wrote.  I'll give you a hint, she's taking after her yoga momma.  She wrote "OM"!!!!  You might not be able to see it, but if you have the eyes of a momma then it's clear! lol  I love my little darling!  Now maybe we'll work on writing "Namaste"......  lol



Peace
 


1 comment:

  1. Perfect! Glad to see she is getting all geared up for school! :) Now... how far off is that?!

    ReplyDelete