Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Crazy, crazy day

Ahhh, a breather!! I'm not sure what happened today, but it felt like Kansas in my house! Get it, Kansas, tornado - no? Oh well. Anyway, I honestly think that someone snuck into my house and gave Lorelai an IV of sugar water! I've never seen such a little person have that much energy! So when Geoff got home (late, might I add. Thanks hun!), I sent him and Lorelai out to the market! Momma needs to catch her breath! Certainly there are some groceries that we need, right?! Well Geoff had the brilliant idea of making pizza tonight, so I'm very excited about that.

So you're all interested to know what a tornado is like? I can't even begin to describe it. There was running up and down the hall, throwing herself in the couch, squealing, singing at the top of her lungs, changing her clothes several times, and I don't even know what else. She's usually a pretty calm girl, so it really caught me off guard. But as nuts and out of control as she was, she was pretty darn adorable! At one point she wanted to do my hair, so she got her play spatula and used it as a curling iron! Well, let's see what tomorrow will bring - say a prayer for me!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment