Thursday, January 07, 2010

My Photographer

So I sent Lorelai on an artistic assignment this morning. I gave her the camera and told her to take pictures of anything and everything she wanted to! And boy did she have a blast! It was so much fun to watch her look at her world through a camera lens. It was pretty inspiring for me to see her capture her own little moments. Here are some of her shots!


This is our new fish tank. I love how you can see her fingers in the reflection.



One of our fish. Geoff named him White Lightening!



More of White Lightening


Our sleeping Scooter. She has a bit of an evil eye here!



And Cooper, relaxing as well.



Looking up at our ceiling and wall.



She really did have so much fun! I'm definitely going to have to do this again. I can't wait to see what other images her little eyes capture!


Peace.


3 comments:

  1. wow that is a great idea!!!! you need those unbreakable camera thingys for kids (did that make any since?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it made complete sense! You can get one of the kid proof cameras for $20-$30, so they're not too expensive. I actually have an digital camera that I found that we haven't used in years and let her use that. She was very careful, I was kind of surprised. I think she was just so proud of herself!

    ReplyDelete