Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Did that just happen?!

Attention! I have some amazing news (for those of you that care, that is!). So, I said earlier that we were making pizzas tonight. Well mine was quite delicious. Spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella all on a whole wheat flat bread. Yum. I try not to make a separate meal from Lorelai even if I'm certain she won't eat it. I at least want her to try what we're having. Well guess what, folks?! She ate it and loved it!!!! Every bit!!!! I couldn't believe it, she has never and I mean NEVER eaten and enjoyed any of the items on the pizza. Well, she likes mozzarella, but who doesn't. I couldn't have been happier and more surprised tonight! We might be having pizza more often. I'm not going to expect her to eat these things again any time soon, but what a blessing it was tonight!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment